GENERATOR OPERATION PROHIBITED
No "FOR SALE" SIGNS ON RV/VEHICLE ALLOWED
HAVASU RV RESORT PET RULES:
Please relax and enjoy our beautiful Resort, the lake, and our desert surroundings and all Lake Havasu has to offer!
- Only two household pets are permitted per lot according to HRVR CCR's.
- Pets are not to be left unattended outside of your RV at any time
- If pets are not on your property, they must be on a leash
- Pets may relieve themselves on the lot you are renting, provided you immediately clean up after them
- Do not allow your pet to use other lots, lamp posts, trash receptacles/bags, artificial lawns, palm trees or plants to relieve themselves. ALWAYS clean up after your pet
- Owners must carry bags to pickup waste. Bagged pet waste is to be disposed of with your daily garbage on YOUR lot
- Pets are strictly prohibited in the following areas of the Resort
- All Resort buildings and their surrounding landscaped areas
- All recreational areas (pool and pool enclosures, horseshoe and bocce ball area)
- The putting area and walkway on the green belt
- Portable fencing or pens visible to others are not allowed on individual lots according to our Resort's CCR's
- Owners MAY be asked to provide proof of current pet(s) vaccinations
- Uncontrollable barking, aggressive behavior or ignoring the rules could result in the following:
- You may be required to pay a $100 fine
- You may be required to remove your pet from the Resort
- Renters may be asked to leave the Resort without a refund
- In extreme cases, Resort management reserves the right to contact the Mohave County Animal Control to resolve pet issues.
** Resort Rules Are Subject To Change Without Notice **